[Nfbofsc] FW: julia rembert

Jim Jackson cs2011 at att.net
Tue Dec 15 18:56:28 UTC 2015

Amen! Well said!

From: Nfbofsc [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of NFB lab 4 via Nfbofsc
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:49 AM
To: NFB of South Carolina Mailing List <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: NFB lab 4 <nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfbofsc] FW: julia rembert

Prayers go out from Tracy and myself to Jean's family and to Julia.

It was never told to me how hard middle age was because of having to combat that sadness that comes when people we know are suffering and having to deal with death.

It makes me appreciate each day we have, a little bit more than the day before.

Sent from my iPhone