[Nfbofsc] Honoring the Capps on their 66th wedding anniversary

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 24 12:59:29 UTC 2015

Dear Friends of the Federation:

Donald and Betty Capps are celebrating their 66th wedding anniversary on
June 25th (as noted in today's Positive Note).  He is well known for over
five decades as a local, state, national and international leader of the
blind.  What I am proposing to each and every one of you who desire to do
so, honor Dr. Donald and Betty Capps 66th wedding anniversary by making a
tax deductible contribution to the Rocky Bottom Lawton Hall Fund in their
honor.   As you know, this project is dear to his heart and I believe it
would inspire the Capps to be honored in this way.  Please send your check
to Rocky Bottom Lawton Hall Fund, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205
and I will see that they receive notice of your honoring them in this way
and send you an acknowledgement as well.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

David Houck, Member

RBRCCB Board of Directors

119 S. Kilbourne Rd.