[Nfbofsc] FW: Advocacy Day Research and Reporting

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Jun 24 18:33:29 UTC 2015

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone(803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov<mailto:stcook at sccb.sc.gov>
[1JAWS-Certification-Email-Logo]

From: Robbie Kopp [mailto:rkopp at able-sc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:24 AM
Subject: Advocacy Day Research and Reporting

Good Afternoon Everyone,

If you a receiving this e-mail, you are an individual who is interested in access and independence for people with disabilities in South Carolina. Please take a moment to complete our survey that will allow us to target our efforts for next year while looking back on the progress we made in 2015. Please forward this survey to everyone you know that is directly or indirectly impacted by disability.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AccessAndIndependence2015-2016

Our work will not be done until South Carolina is a place where all people with disabilities will have complete access to great things South Carolina has to offer. I'm proud to work alongside each of you.

Robbie Kopp
Advocacy and Quality Assurance Coordinator
Able South Carolina
rkopp at able-sc.org<mailto:rkopp at able-sc.org>

136 Stonemark Lane
Columbia, SC 29201
Voice: (803) 779-5121, Ext. 129
TTY: (803) 779-0949
Toll Free: (800) 681-6805
Fax: (803) 779-5114

Visit us online at www.able-sc.org<http://www.able-sc.org/>
[1]<https://www.facebook.com/AbleSC>   [2] <http://www.twitter.com/Able_SC>    [cid:image003.png at 01CE5225.00B65520] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51khgQ7L7oU>

June is Cataract Awareness month. A cataract is the clouding of the lens in the eye that affects vision. To help prevent cataracts, the South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages you to wear sunglasses and a hat with a wide brim, stop smoking and practice good nutrition. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731.