[Nfbofsc] N.F.B. Columbia Chapter helping hands:

Pathronda Anderson tronda at samobile.net
Tue Oct 13 13:58:44 UTC 2015

; to all of the n.f.b. family we are asking for you to bring at least
one or two items to pack a box to help someone who has lost things due
to the storm. such items….toothpaste,toothbrushes,soap,toilet
paper,trash bags,backpacks,can goods,hand santizer and any other items
you can spare. also please bring a little extra dollar for the free
will offering. thanks for your support from our president Tifiney
Mitchell and the Care Committee.