[Nfbofsc] FW: AiSquared Webinar to introduce the new Zoom Text Fusion product -- Nov 2 at 3 PM

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 30 17:18:53 UTC 2015

Important opportunity!

From: Fred Key [mailto:fred.key at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 12:48 PM
To: David Houck; Fred Key; Fred Key
Subject: AiSquared Webinar to introduce the new Zoom Text Fusion product -- Nov 2 at 3 PM

David:

Below is new information on the introduction of Zoom Text Fusion from AiSquared.

It is a combination of our normal Zoom Text with speech and the reworked Window Eyes screen reader.  All under one new wrapper called Zoom Text Fusion.

A blind installer can now fully install the product and adjust features for the low vision client.  They are providing a series of streaming video tutorials to make it easier to use and learn.

I sat through a distributor webinar last week.  Since I did not have hands on, I do not have much criticism yet.  It does give us a chance to offer something new and seamless for clientele where a low vision product in combination with a screen reader could be a great solution.

I am providing them with names to be placed on the Webinar invitation list.  Next week AiSquared will send an email that describes how to sign on to the webinar.

If you can make the time to sit and participate, I think you will get a good early look at the product.   There may be others within the NFB who you think should take a look at this product via the webinar.

Please forward this email to them. If they are interested, they should return this email to me and include their name, phone number and email address. I will then submit their info to AiSquared so they can also receive a webinar invitation.

Fred

Fred Key

CNI Systems
800 Polar Street
Cayce, SC  29033

(803)

 926-9977  Office  or (803) 446-570  Cell

 Email:  cnisys2 at bellsouth.net    or     fred.key at gmail.com

 Below is the info that was just sent to me from AiSquared:

Drumroll, please!

Ai Squared is proud to announce ZoomText Fusion, the newest member of the ZoomText software family!

What is ZoomText Fusion? It is a product designed for users with advanced or progressive vision loss. ZoomText Fusion provides the features and benefits of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, plus a complete screen reader.  Fusion is perfect for individuals who, over time, want a smooth and safe transition from magnification to full screen reading. ZoomText Fusion grows with you, ensuring that you will always be able to use your computer.

How can I learn more about ZoomText Fusion?  You are cordially invited to a webinar on Tuesday, November 10 at 3:00 PM Eastern, where the Ai Squared staff will provide details and give a demo. The webinar will be recorded for those who are otherwise engaged. We’ll post the recordings on our site for viewing at a later date. As always, we’ve got you covered.

What is the price of ZoomText Fusion? The special introductory price is $999 for a new, single user CD copy of the product. The full retail price of $1,499 will take effect on May 1, 2016.

When will ZoomText Fusion be available? This exciting and innovative product will release electronically on November 2!