[Nfbofsc] Older style Juliet Brailler

Doug Hudson doughudson at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 19:48:06 UTC 2015

I don’t think I am.

From: Nfbofsc [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jim Jackson via Nfbofsc
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:41 PM
To: NFB of South Carolina Mailing List
Cc: Jim Jackson
Subject: Re: [Nfbofsc] Older style Juliet Brailler

Interested.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 3:38 PM, David Houck via Nfbofsc <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The Federation Center of the Blind will be receiving in the next two weeks a donated older style Juliet electronic Brailler.  I believe it has a sound proof box and runs on Duxbury (which may not be included).  It may be a one-side per page brailler for tractor feed braille paper.  If you are interested and can pick it up for your own use, we will be glad to donate it.  This is your opportunity to get your own braille printer for your computer!

Let me know if you are interested.

David Houck

Executive Director

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbofsc:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/cs2011%40att.net