[Nfbofsc] Thanks!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:27:01 UTC 2016

I enjoyed myself with you folks.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbofsc [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of dorothy
barksdale via Nfbofsc
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 4:17 PM
To: 'NFB of South Carolina Mailing List' <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: dorothy barksdale <dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfbofsc] Thanks!

My pleasure

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbofsc [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tiffiny
Mitchell via Nfbofsc
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:46 AM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tiffiny Mitchell
Subject: [Nfbofsc] Thanks!

Good morning all!  Thanks to everyone who came out to help prepare for the
BBQ.  Considering  dreary weather and lack of scouts we  still had good
night.  Also thanks to Ike and Haskell Heights Baptist Church for a great
meeting on Thursday.  I appreciate the hard work!!!

Tiffiny
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to any of the following
within the NFB of SC, please click the below link.  NFB of SC, Federation
Center of the Blind, Chapter, or Division.  Your support is appreciated!
http://nfbofsc.org/donations/
Nfbofsc:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/dcbarksdale%40bellsouth
.net