[Nfbofsc] My Speech from The Statehouse for Advocacy Day for Access and Independence 2016

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 19:11:12 UTC 2016

Thought members of NFB of SC may wish to hear my speech this morning on the
steps of the statehouse!

Beautiful day for a great opportunity to speak to hundreds of people and
even legislators, governor and media!

I appreciate all that spoke on equal rights for people with disabilities!

Thanks so much for Frank well-representing the NFB of SC in his speech as
well along with Justin Williams! If I missed any additional members, please
forgive me!

We have come far, but we have far to go! As Frank said, "We can do it
together!"