[Nfbofsc] Skyler Nelson passes

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 00:04:34 UTC 2016

To all of the Nelsons.Ike, James, Rogers, Anthony, John, Sarah, Sherrill,
and Magdeline, and their children and grandchildren, please know that Steve
and I are keeping you all in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers as you
experience this loss.

Also, I know I have left out one or two siblings, but not on purpose.  So if
anyone reading this can fill in the missing names, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Shannon Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003