[Nfbofsc] We need your help:

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 14:59:43 UTC 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We need your help:

After doing the state convention agendas, Palmetto Blind, mailing to the
membership on the Statewide Seminar and weekly Positive Notes in print, not
to mention the board retreat mailings and Center board mailings, we are out
of office supplies!  We need the following if you can help out-

Boxes of #10 plain white envelopes

Boxes of 12 X 15 inch clasp envelopes (for mailing Braille correspondence)

Cases of 8.5 X 11 inch plain white 20 pound copy paper

If you can deliver these to the Federation Center of the Blind, that would
be great.  You can also have office supply companies like Office Depot,
Staples or even Walmart or even Amazon to deliver these by UPS.  We could
even use 100 count rolls of Forever stamps from the Post Office.

Mail to:

Federation Center of the Blind

119 S. Kilbourne Rd.

Columbia, SC 29205

Should you need a letter of donation for these supplies donated, please give
us the cost and we will be happy to send you the tax deductible letter.  The
Conway Chapter has already pledged $100 toward these supplies.  Thamks
Levern!

David Houck

Executive Director

Federation Center of the Blind