[Nfbofsc] Sweetheart Dance

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 14 01:33:21 UTC 2016

The Sweetheart Dance, held at the Federation Center last night was a great
event.  Steve and I enjoyed ourselves.  We got to visit with members from
Greenville, Sumter, Spartanburg, Lee and Columbia. The menu was awesome.
The center was decorated so nicely.  Thanks to Debra Canty's future
daughter-in-law Ms. Wilson for her beautiful job with the decorations.  It
was a very well put together event.  For those who did not get to attend, we
hope you will make plans to do so the next time we have a similar event.
Thanks too to Cliffton Reeves, a former scholarship recipient, who was our
DJ.  There were many door prizes given out too.  The event itself is a
testament to Debra Canty's ability to excel at event planning.  She is the
perfect person to head up the Fundraising Committee for the NFB of SC.
Several of us serve on that committee and are proud to see how well the
evening turned out.

Shannon

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003