[Nfbofsc] Reminder, Conference Call for Children's Camp if Interested, Please Read!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 00:15:18 UTC 2016

Hello NFB of SC!

As the Director of children's camp for the 2016 summer, I am excited to
begin planning for this important week of fun!

If you are interested in volunteering at children's camp the third week in
July of this year, please join me on a conference call on Thursday, February
18, 2016 at 8:00 pm.

During the call, I will introduce myself with a little background
information and share my thoughts and ideas about camp, discuss the
volunteer process, and answer questions!

Dial In number: 712-832-8310

access code 238-5403

If you have questions before the call, please contact me at

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com

803-661-6622

Please share this message with anyone you feel may be interested!

Look forward to talking with all of you soon!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

Second Vice President, Columbia Chapter