[Nfbofsc] Rocky Bottom Children's Camp Logowear Items for Sale

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 17:15:08 UTC 2016

Hello NFB of SC!

What a spectacular 2016 Children's Camp!

Our 2016 camp theme was DARE to Succeed-Determination, Attitude, Ready and
Energized!18 campers and 27 volunteers attended Children's Camp this summer!
We hiked 4.5 miles to the peak of Sassafras mountain, as well as, kayaked at
Table Rock State Park!

Each day, campers enjoyed art, music, outdoor recreation, swimming,
mobility, and daily living skills!

We had visitors from the RBRCCB advisory board, as well as, transition
counselors for the Commission for the Blind. A local Methodist Church in
Columbia came to Rocky Bottom to prepare a picnic during our kayaking
adventure as well as, cooking and serving our meal that same evening.

I want to thank all of you for the support of directing Children's Camp for
2016, and I look forward to another exciting adventure in 2017!

We are raising money for children's Camp. Each year, it costs between $5,000
and $6,000 to run a successful camp which includes food for over 50
volunteers and campers, supplies, renting of a trailer to haul supplies to
camp, accessible activities and outings.

Attached, you will find photos of the items we are selling for those who are
able to see them or to have them described.

I will have a table at the State Convention. If you would like to preorder
your items to be brought to the State Convention, please call me at
803-661-6622 or email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com

A $5 flat shipping charge will be added to orders that need to be mailed.

T-Shirts with the RBRCCB logo and tag line on the front and on the back,
print and Braille with "DARE to Succeed": $20, $23 for sizes 2X and larger

25 ounce stainless water bottles in blue with the RBRCCB logo and tag line:
$10

Synch bags in blue with the RBRCCB logo and tag line: $10

Stress balls with the RBRCCB Logo in multiple colors: 1 for $3 or 2 for $5

Rubber Stretch Bracelets in multiple colors with DARE to Succeed imprinted:
1 for $3 or 2 for $5

The stress balls and bracelets can be mixed and matched for the prices
above.

Steel Key chains with the RBRCCB logo that can be personalized with a name:
$10

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer
RBRCCB Children's Camp Director