[Nfbofsc] FW: Frank, can this be posted on the list serve or the positive note?

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 8 17:54:17 UTC 2016

FYI

From: Frank Coppel [mailto:frankcoppel at att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 11:09 AM
To: nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Subject: FW: Frank, can this be posted on the list serve or the positive
note?

From: Debra Canty [mailto:debra.canty at frontier.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 11:39 PM
To: Frank Coppel
Subject: Frank, can this be posted on the list serve or the positive note?

Hello,

My name is Laura Skelton, a member of the Sumter NFB, I am compiling a NFB
fund-raising cookbook with a working title of "Blind-fully Easy"

Focus is on "Easy" healthy recipes with kitchen tips from the blind / vision
impaired.  This cookbook is from the blind, not necessarily for teaching the
blind; showcasing if the blind can cook so can you. The success will depend
on selling to the masses; so the more recipes and more people submitting the
better. Family and other chapter members may submit recipes too.

Please let me know if you would like to help, like typing or phone calls
etc.

Please submit by March 23rd, 2016:

1.    Category- Main/Meat, Soup/Salad, Vegetable, Rice/Pasta/Bread, and
Desserts

2.    Recipe Name

3.    *Optional* 1 or 2 lines about why recipe is special

(Good pair with, family tale, foolproof, etc.)

4.    Your full Name

5.    Your Title and Chapter Association

6.    Phone number

7.    *Helpful* any kitchen tips on cooking, shopping, cleaning, etc.

May submit by mail-

Laura Skelton,

1767 Horne Road,

Sumter, SC 29154