[Nfbofsc] FW: EdCeptional Kids at EdVenture

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu May 12 00:41:03 UTC 2016

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list serve.  Go to the below link and enter the required information.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbofsc:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/williewstr.ww%40gmail.com

Steve Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003

Stop sending me emails. I don't consort with racists people Sjannon and Steve Cook. Congrats Steve on your GED must be (white) I mean nice. LoL

Sent from my iPhone