[Nfbofsc] {Spam?} COLUMBIA CHAPTER NEWSLETTER

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 14:05:35 UTC 2016

COLUMBIA CHAPTER NEWSLETTER

NOVEMBER 11, 2016

NOVEMBER 17 FREE BINGO

              It's the last chance you have this year to participate in the
Free BINGO sponsored by the Telephone Pioneers.  It all begins at 6:30 p.m.
on Thursday, November 17.

2017 DUES

              Now is the time you can begin turning in your 2017 chapter
dues of $15.  They are due by January 31, but why wait?  Be sure we have
correct information including your name, associate or voting blind
membership, address, phone, email and birthdate.

JANUIARY 28 STATEWIDE SEMINAR

              Mark your calendar now to attend the Saturday, January 28
Statewide Seminar at the Federation Center.  It all begins at 10:00 a.m.
You should be receiving a letter in the near future.  Remember to bring
auction items to raise funds for the Federation Center like baked goods,
electronic devices, etc.  Be creative!

DECEMBER 8 CHRISTMAS CHAPTER MEETING

              Our Christmas chapter meeting will feature a gift exchange and
a pot luck dinner.  If you have not signed up to give a $15 gift, contact
Tiffiny Mitchell at 603-2098.  Also, let her know what you are bringing for
the pot luck dinner.

NOVEMBER 10 COLUMBIA CHAPTER MEETING

              The meeting was gaveled to order by Tiffiny Mitchell at 6:15
p.m. with a crowd approaching 100 not including the 25 plus volunteers from
The Harvest.    The Harvest Church sponsored our delicious Thanksgiving
feast.  Associate Pastor Aaron Bell delivered the devotional concerning
thankfulness and gratitude and Levon Stack sang a hymn and a patriotic song
in view of Veterans Day on Friday for which we were all very thankful.

              Tiffiny Mitchell stated that Leon Hines, Sr. has some
financial needs so the freewill offering would be given to him.  Pastor Bell
added $25 and other church members contributed as well.  Billy Eubanks is
recovering in a physical therapy facility and he would like to hear from
you.  He is doing much better and you can call him at 936-6251. Shannon Cook
won the 50-50 drawing receiving $27.

              Don't forget our Veterans and have a wonderful and happy
Thanksgiving!

Tiffiny Mitchell, President

Columbia Chapter, NFB of SC