[Nfbofsc] FW: Hadley Holiday Break Schedule

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 14 22:59:01 UTC 2016

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:32 PM
To: cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Subject: Hadley Holiday Break Schedule

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

>From Hadley's

Student Services Department

As we move into the holiday season, we want to thank you for taking advantage of Hadley’s opportunities and hope you have benefited from all we had to offer this year! Following is the school’s closing information and the materials shipment schedule for the months of November and December 2016.

NOVEMBER

Hadley will be closed on Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016, in recognition of the Thanksgiving Holiday.

To ensure that materials are shipped prior to our closing, enrollment requests must be received in Student Services by Tuesday, November 22, 2016, 12:00 p.m. Central time.

DECEMBER

Hadley will be closed for two weeks beginning Monday, December 19, 2016, through Monday, January 2, 2017.

We will resume our normal business hours on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. To ensure that materials are shipped prior to closing, enrollment requests must be received in Student Services by Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 4:00 p.m. Central time.

NOTE

All assignments submitted to the instructors during the two-week break will be graded upon our return on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.

Over the break, listen in to Seminars at Hadley <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=811757&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2Fpastseminars.asp> . There are more than 300 topics from which to choose. You will be inspired!

Sincerely,

The Student Services Team

Karen Woodfork
Anna Sechorz
Candice Reid
Georgette Cole
Rosemarie Hahn

Image removed by sender. HADLEY INSTITUTE FOR THE BLIND AND VISIUALLY IMPAIRED

  www.hadley.edu | 800-526-9909

This message was sent to cookcafe at sc.rr.com from:

Email Marketing by  <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> Image removed by sender. iContact - Try It Free!