[Nfbofsc] NFB of SC pictures!

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Sun Nov 20 17:12:37 UTC 2016

Greetings my Federation friends,

This is a request for the website.  We've been working on it!
It should be easier to navigate and it has the ability to switch between the default and high contrast modes.  We would definitely appreciate feedback but keep in mind it's a work in progress.

It would be great to get pictures from events we've done over the years.  If you're going to send pictures of past events, please give what the event was, the date, the location as well as a description if you wouldn't mind.

Pictures of locations:
We're looking for pictures of Rocky Bottom and the Federation Center.
If you could send them to nancyeirwin at outlook.com

Thank you kindly,

Nancy Irwin
NFB of SC Computer Science Division 1st Vice-President

Sent from my iPhone