[Nfbofsc] rocky Bottom children's Camp Fund Raiser at the State Convention

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 23:20:24 UTC 2016

Hello NFB of SC!

I want to thank all of you for the support of directing Children's Camp for
2016, and I look forward to another exciting adventure in 2017!

We are raising money for children's Camp. Each year, it costs between $5,000
and $6,000 to run a successful camp which includes food for over 50
volunteers and campers, supplies, renting of a trailer to haul supplies to
camp, accessible activities and outings.

Please visit us at The Children's camp table where you will find the
following items:

T-Shirts with the RBRCCB logo and tag line on the front and on the back,
print and Braille with "DARE to Succeed": $20, $23 for sizes 2X and larger

25 ounce stainless water bottles in blue with the RBRCCB logo and tag line:

$10

Synch bags in blue with the RBRCCB logo and tag line: $10

Stress balls with the RBRCCB Logo in multiple colors: 1 for $3 or 2 for $5

Rubber Stretch Bracelets in multiple colors with DARE to Succeed imprinted:

1 for $3 or 2 for $5

The stress balls and bracelets can be mixed and matched for the prices
above.

Steel Key chains with the RBRCCB logo that can be personalized with a name:

$10

Thank you for your support of Children's camp and we look forward to seeing
you at the convention!

If you are not able to make it to the convention, but would like to support
Children's camp by purchasing any of the items, please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

RBRCCB Children's Camp Director

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com