[Nfbofsc] Update on Wanda Sheck

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 21:38:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

We learned at our Columbia Chapter meeting last night that Wanda Sheck is in
the hospital.  I called Pathronda Anderson to see how she is doing, and she
was visiting with Wanda then.  I spoke with Wanda.  She was in ICU, but was
to be moved to a regular room today.  She will be in room 695.  She said to
let everyone know that she welcomes calls.  The number for Lexington Medical
Center is 791-2000.  Follow the prompts to get connected with her room.  She
is doing much better.

Shannon Cook

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003