[Nfbofsc] Auction and other Items Needed for Fun Day

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 21:32:18 UTC 2017

Hello NFB of SC,

As the chair of the fund-raising committee for Rocky bottom, Fun Day is
right around the corner--Labor Day weekend!

The committee needs your help to make Rocky Bottom's biggest fund-raiser a
success!

We are looking for items for the live auction. Currently, we have items from
Carolina and Clemson and a few other exciting opportunities to bid. New
items are welcome as well as gift cards or other new in box items that you
may not have used; we will be happy to take them off your hands. Even if you
believe your item is small, please submit it to the committee to be used in
a gift basket with other items.

Also, we will have the country store which will have baked goods, homemade
jams and jellies, homemade crafts and other items you may wish to
contribute.

We have so many talented members in the NFB of SC. Please consider donating
an item, a gift card, a baked good, a craft to Fun Day!

Items can be mailed or dropped off at the Federation Center at 119 S.
Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205 or given to one of the committee members
at the state convention.

Also, if you have ideas about activities to be held during the weekend,
please let me know.

Please contact me with any questions or to make a donation to the auction or
country store by calling me at 803-960-9977 cell, 803-661-6622 home or
emailing me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com

Thank you for considering how you can help make Fun Day a success at Rocky
Bottom!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Rocky Bottom fund-raising chair