[Nfbofsc] Friends & Fellowship

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:21:03 UTC 2017

Hello Steve,

Would you please post the information about our upcoming seminar/workshop in Lee County on Newsline.

Also, please add the following message;

"Back By POPULAR Demand"

Chocolate High Heel Shoes        $5.00

Chocolate Covered Pretzels        $1.00

Chocolate Pretzel Rose              $2.00

Also, this year we have added the following:

Men chocolate shirt and tie                $5.00

Chocolate Candy Bars with the N.F.B. Logo and 'Live the life you want" on it.     $3.00 or two for $5.00

Chocolate business cards with N.F.B. Logo       $0.50 or three for $1.00

"All candies can be customized with any color  and with almonds, crisp,  peanuts, sea salt toffee crunch, graham cracker cookie crunch or delicious dried raspberries  ONLY if order is placed  in advance  by August 12th".

Items will be limited, so beat the crowd before we run out and order in advance for you and/or as a surprise for that special person in your life.  Bring a smile to t heir face.

Call 803 459-4585 if you would like to place an order or if you have any questions.