[Nfbofsc] Low Traffic From This List

James Robinson jardatalearningcenter at jardata.biz
Wed Aug 9 13:09:16 UTC 2017

Hello!

I have been part of this list for about a week; however, as of yet, I have
not gotten any messages from the list and only have gotten empty digests
thus far; am I properly subscribed to this list or do I need to adjust my
delivery settings or something; I am a South Carolina resident who attended
SCSDB back in the 1960's--1970's who moved to California to attend school
and decided to remain here for almost fifty years; I like to get news from
back home from time to time so I joined this list to keep up with the news
of SC, but as of yet, nothing is happening from this list; and I hope to get
some news from SC from you guys whom I attended school with and visited over
the years very soon, especially regarding technology for the blind; and take
care and have a great day.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson