[Nfbofsc] Items and support needed for fun day auction, country store and yard sale!

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:56:56 UTC 2017

Hello Jennifer,

This is Linda Dizzley.  As you know I make chocolate candies of all sort.  I now have the NFB logo on the bars.  I know someone who makes soap, bath balms, bath creations and candles.  I also make hair bows, socks, mugs, keychains and a lot more.  I may also, possibly get some baseball caps.

Yes, I do know someone who makes soaps, bath fizzle balms, bath creations and candles.  They can also make NFB soaps.

Some of the chocolates that I make includes:

High heel shoes

Men shirt and ties

Candy bars

Golf club and bag

Bowling ball and pin

Roses

Tea cups

Air planes

Motorcycle

Cars

Gingerbread men

Ladies purse

Chocolate covered pretzels

Basketball goal

Footballs and helmets

Baseball men, bat and glove

and much, much more...

You make call me at home if you need any information.

Thanks.