[Nfbofsc] I want to share this a lovely email I got from a concern friend during the lost of my sister, read it is very up lifting: merry Christmas to you all:

Ernest Gallman zafcj2 at sero.email
Sun Dec 24 18:12:16 UTC 2017

Saturday, December 2, 2017
Dear Mr. Ernest Gallman and Family…
In times like these, we need a Savior…With sincere sympathy, because,
we care. Please know that our  thoughts and most of all our prayers are
with you during your season of bereavement.
Christmas In Heaven…
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
With tiny lights like Heavens stars reflecting on the snow, the sight
is so spectacular.
Please wipe away the tears for I am spending Christmas with Jesus
Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but the sound
of music can’t compare with  the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring for it is beyond
description to hear the  Angels sing.
I know how much you miss me and I see the pain inside your heart but, I
am not so far away, we  really aren’t apart, because, I will always be
in your heart, so be happy for me, dear one, you  know I hold you dear
and know that I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year.
I sent each of you a memory of my undying love, this gift came from my
Heavenly home above, after  all love is a gift more precious than pure
silver or gold, it was always more important in the  stories that Jesus
told, please love and keep each other as, my Father said to do, for I
can’t  count the blessings or love he has for each of you.
So, have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear, remember, I am
spending Christmas with
From Debra Canty : Jesus  Christ this year.