[Nfbofsc] Group from Columbia going to upstate seminar

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 13:11:27 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

A group will be heading to the upstate seminar on Saturday, March 4. We have
5-7 spots left for the van.

If you wish to travel from Columbia to the upstate seminar with the Columbia
crew, please contact Jennifer Bazer at 803-661-6622 or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com no
later than Thursday, February 16. First come, first serve.

Cost for the meal at the seminar is $10 and cost to ride the van is $10.
Money for the meal and transportation should be sent to David at the Center,
attention Jennifer Bazer upstate seminar or mailed to Jennifer Bazer at 155
Derby Drive, West Columbia, SC 29170 no later than Friday, February 24. Once
money has been received, your name will be added to the van list. However,
we need to let Jamie and JW know how many will be coming from Columbia so
they can accurately plan for food and materials.

Thank you for your support of this event in the upstate!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

803-661-6622

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com