[Nfbofsc] Second annual Sweetheart Dance a Success, thank you!

Doug Hudson doughudson at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 12:37:32 UTC 2017

It is good to know Sedric is still doing the dj thing.  I remember the help
he gave me a few years ago when all of you helped me with the fund raising
event we did for Malinda Goff at the n f b  center.

I'm glad everyone had a good time at the dance

Martha's going home celebration yesterday was something good to listen to
and think about afterwards.e .