[Nfbofsc] FW: AT Expo: Free Parking and New Location

Cook, Steve Steve.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Feb 21 16:22:00 UTC 2017

Steve Cook, CPM
[JAWS Certified, 2017]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>

Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: steve.cook at sccb.sc.gov

From: Assistive Technology Online Network [mailto:ATNETWORK at LISTSERV.SC.EDU] On Behalf Of Carol Page
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:32 AM
To: ATNETWORK at LISTSERV.SC.EDU
Subject: AT Expo: Free Parking and New Location

Mark your calendar! Share with your friends and colleagues!

SC Assistive Technology Expo 2017<http://scatp.med.sc.edu/expo/expo17.html>
Open to the General Public
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Ctr.<http://www.columbiaconventioncenter.com/maps/>
1101 Lincoln St., Columbia, SC 29201
Cost: Free

Parking: Free (on grounds and at Park Street Parking Garage)

Come see what's new in assistive technology and attend presentations about assistive technology and its use. It's the only event of its kind in the state!

You can learn more about the SC Assistive Technology Expo 2017 at our webpage:
http://scatp.med.sc.edu/expo/expo17.html

We are looking forward to seeing you at the SC Assistive Technology Expo 2017!

This e-mail transmission, in its entirety and including all attachments, is intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information, including health information, that is privileged, confidential, and the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, copying or taking any action in relation to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the related message.