[Nfbofsc] Upcoming Bowling Outing

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:02:28 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I would like to thank you for attending our bowling conference call this evening.  We are still on schedule for March 25th in Florence, S.C.

Our next scheduled conference call before the outing will be on March 19th at 8;00.

Also, we are in need of Guard Rails to bowl with.  If anyone know of a company who would be willing to donate some rails to the N.F.B., please let me know.  It would be great if some phone calls could be made to get this project going.  because these rails are for the members of the N.F.B.  If you can find the price of the rails, please let me know.

Please text or email me your phone number so that I can send you reminders when we have conference calls because we know that sometimes we get busy and the calls may slip your mind.

We are hoping that ALL N.F.B. members are able to attend these bowling outings and fellowship meal.  We had a great time and anxiously waiting for March 25th come.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks again.

Linda Dizzley

803 459-4585