[Nfbofsc] NFBSC CareerBoost is Looking for another team member, Do you have what it takes?

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 02:17:31 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

The NFB of SC CareerBoost is looking for another member to join our dynamic
team in the PD region.

Are you blind? Do you have a dynamic personality? Have a passion for youth
who are blind and youth with disabilities? Do you know how to use Word,
Power Point, Excel, and databases proficiently? Are you self-motivated, a
self-starter? Are you willing and have the persistency to knock on doors and
sell our program and our consumers? Can you teach individuals and groups
self-advocacy and career readiness? Can you bring in money for NFB of SC
with the above mentioned skills?

If this sounds like you or you know of a perfect candidate, please call
Jennifer Bazer, Director of the program at 803-252-5655 Office or email her
at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com

Thank you for your continued support of serving youth who are blind in South
Carolina!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, NFBSC CareerBoost