[Nfbofsc] Fellowship

dorothy barksdale dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 22 23:10:10 UTC 2017

Yama be there!

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Steve &
Shannon Cook via NFBofSC
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:34 PM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Steve & Shannon Cook
Subject: [Nfbofsc] Fellowship

Hi All,

The Columbia chapter will hold its second Fun Food and Fellowship event, on
Friday, February 10, 2017 from 3:00 to 8:00 at the Federation Center of the
Blind at 119 S Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC.  The previous fellowship
gathering we had in August was a great success with positive feedback from
everyone, so we would like to see even more people attend this time.  We are
asking those attending to bring finger food for everyone to enjoy.  There
will be games for all interested to take part in e. g. Name That Tune, Uno
and other fun games. Or, you can just enjoy the fellowship!  There will also
be a Chinese gift exchange!  If you would like to participate, bring a
pantry gift valued at a minimum of $8.  Please give Tiffiny Mitchell a call
at 803 603 2098 to let her know what you plan on bringing for the food
table! See you all there!

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003