[Nfbofsc] Bowling Conference Call

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 17:25:39 UTC 2017

Posting on behalf of Linda.

Hello NFB Members,

I truly apologize for the delay in our long awaited conference call.
Unfortunately, I had some computer glitches.

The Lee County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will sponsor
its 2nd Bowling Conference Call on Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.
During this call, we will begin planning our next Bowling Day Outing.  We
would like for your suggestions, comments, etc. for the next bowling outing
as well as feedback from the first outing..  This call will assist us in
preparing to make a presentation during our Leadership Seminar on February
4th and get the ball rolling.  The conference call number is

(712) 432-3447

Access # 724777

Please pass the word on to others to help make our next bowling day outing
an even greater success.  If you have any questions before the conference
call, please contact me at 803 459-4585.

I look forward to speaking with all of you during the conference call or
before then.

Sincerely,

Linda Dizzley

803 459-458

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003