[Nfbofsc] FW: Positive Note 1612

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Wed Jul 5 17:19:45 UTC 2017

Hey guys,
I do not know if the positive note was dictated however a word was used incorrectly.  The term should be honors chorus not honors course.
Not trying to be a pain just wanted to be sure that you guys knew about that.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
nvanderbrink at icloud.com
KN4DBQ