[Nfbofsc] FW: NFB's Rideshare testing program

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 23:24:21 UTC 2017

If you haven’t yet, please forward the following coupon notice throughout your network. We may have members and testing participants who have not yet signed up with Lyft.

Lyft and NFB – Coupon Discount Code For New Users <https://www.lyft.com/invited/nfb17>

We are pleased to announce that Lyft is offering a promotional discount to new users who are National Federation of the Blind members. New Lyft users enter their phone number at this link https://www.lyft.com/invited/nfb17; then they receive a download link for the Lyft app with our promo code pre-populated. Lyft will donate ten dollars to NFB for each new user who signs up with this promotional code.

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Youtube

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between the author(s) and you or any other recipient.