[Nfbofsc] Room at Natioal Convention

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 23:50:53 UTC 2017

Hello All,

This is Linda Dizzley with the Lee County Chapter.  This is just a friendly reminder that I have a room available in Orlando for the National Convention that I will not be using.  If anyone is in need of of a room at the convention hotel or if you know of anyone who needs a room, please feel free to contact me.  The room will be available on July 10th.  For further information, please feel free to contact me at 803 459-4585.

I look forward to meeting you in Orlando.