[Nfbofsc] Basket for Lanny's family

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 25 22:39:27 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family,

At the visitation at the Federation Center once the graveside service has
concluded, there will be a basket as you come in the door on your right if
you would like to leave a card, gift card, or other items for the Smith
family.

At this time, I know that gift cards to stores and restaurants would be very
helpful to them or monetary contributions for expenses.

If you have further questions about the arrangements on Friday, please
contact me at 803-960-9977 cell or 803-661-6622 home.

Thank you all for your support of this family!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, Successful Transitions