[Nfbofsc] state convention room block extension

Frank Coppel frankcoppel at att.net
Thu Jul 27 16:23:16 UTC 2017

I am very pleased to announce the Hyatt Regency Hotel has graciously agreed
to extend the deadline to reserve a room for our state convention until a
week from today, August 3.  I strongly encourage any of you who are still
thinking about attending the state convention to go ahead and make your room
reservation with the hotel by the August 3, deadline.  You can make your
room reservation for the 2017 state convention (August 18-20) by calling the
Hyatt Regency reservation number (402) 592-6434 and inform the
reservationist you will be attending the NFB of SC state convention.

Frank Coppel

---