[Nfbofsc] FW: email list announcement

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed May 17 12:30:44 UTC 2017

FYI

From: Jamie Allison [mailto:jrallison410 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:06 AM
To: David Houck
Subject: email list announcement

Could you please send this announcement to the email list today? I would, but don't know how to do it correctly so that it goes to the right place and doesn't do what a previous one did and go to the wrong one. Thanks!

The Youth Recruitment Committee will have a repeat phone-in for those wishing to have input or suggest ideas for planning of the mentoring program. The original meeting was yesterday evening, however, it came to our attention that some people who wished to attend had scheduling conflicts and could not. We will have a repeat phone-in on Thursday evening at 8 pm at the following number and access code. If you would like to help with this worthy endeavor, please join us.

1-​2​18-339-7815, code 6524057

​Thanks! ​

--

Jamie R. Allison, MAAA

Transition Consultant, CareerBoost SC

Chapter President, NFB of SC Cherokee

Adult Sponsor, NFB of SC Cedar Springs, Jr. Chapter

Lead Instructor, NFB BELL Academy in SC and NFB SC TEENS

Instructor of Nonvisual Skills, TVI

With love, hope, and determination, we in the National Federation of the Blind will transform our dreams into reality!