[Nfbofsc] Rocky bottom pictures

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Fri May 19 04:14:36 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
I know that senior camp starts this weekend. If any of you would be so kind as to take some pictures and email them to me I would appreciate it. I need pictures of all the buildings and the amenities (kitchen, chapel, guest rooms in the different locations, as well as pictures of the buildings themselves from the outside.
A picture of the space for banquets would be especially helpful so that we can put it on the Facebook page that Rocky bottom is attached to.
I am working on updating the information on that as we speak and want to attract more people to the location. So, pictures are going to be very important!
Regards,
Nancy Irwin
1st Vice-President NFB of South Carolina, Computer Science Division & Social Media do-er
nvanderbrink at icloud.com

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
nvanderbrink at icloud.com
KN4DBQ