[Nfbofsc] Bowling in November

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 17:24:06 UTC 2017

Hello All,

As per our last conference call, we scheduled our next bowling outing for Saturday, November 18, 2017 in Florence.  I need to know who will be attending, so please text me or call me Sunday evening if you plan to attend.  We need to have a count so that I can plan accordingly.

Also, I am now taking orders for Holiday Chocolates such as

Thanksgiving Turkey lollipop or pretzel

Fall leaves chocolate covered pretzels

**NEW, Caramel and chocolate pretzels covered with nuts

 High Heels

Gift  Boxes

Purses

Christmas Tree Pretzels

Gingerbread man holding a candy cane

Swans

Jewelry Boxes

N.F.B. Business Cards with Logo

Men shirts

Sneakers

Bowling ball and pin

Golf ball and golf clubs

Basketball

Baseball

Football  (great idea for your Guperbowl parties)

and much more...

Remember that all of these are edible and can be made in the color of your choice.

Linda Dizzley

Lee County Chapter President

State Board Member

803 459-4585