[Nfbofsc] FW: announcement from ike nelson

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 18:58:16 UTC 2017

The meeting of the alumni for the blind of the sc school for the blind will
be held the weekend of October 20 thru 21, 2017.  The meeting will beheld on
Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 8-30 a.m. in the cafeteria located in
Robertson hall.  I am asking that all members be present and on time.

Thos members from the Columbia area which will be riding up to Spartanburg
on Friday evening, the van will be departing at three o'clock p.m..  you
should arrive at the Federation Center located at 119 S. Kilbourne Rd.,
Columbia, SC  29205 no later than 2-:0 p.m.

The total cost of the trip is forty ($40.00) Dollars per person which will
include transportation as well as registration.  Each person will be
responsible for your overnight stay at the Quality Inn suites and all of
your meals.  The telephone number for the Quality Inn is:  864-542-0333.
Cost per room is $110 per night. Please make your reservations no later than
September 20, 2017.

Thos of you living in the Columbia area who will be attending please give me
a call to verify that you will be attending the meeting for transportation
purposes.  You may reach me at 803-413-2434.

Thanking you in advance, I am.

Ike nelson,

President

Ps.  Also, if you have any questions in regards to the above listed
information feel free to contact me at the above given number.