[Nfbofsc] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Your help needed! Monitor Uber and Lyft compliance with service animal agreements

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 17 15:39:25 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Please share this below announcement and if you have a service animal and
use Uber or Lyft.  Be sure to fill out the survey, it only takes a few
minutes.

Do you have a service animal and use Uber or Lyft to get around town/campus?
Be sure to take our survey https://nfb.org/rideshare

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003