[Nfbofsc] Bowling Outing in October

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 01:43:19 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I would like to thank all of you for participating in tonight's bowling conference call.

SAVE THE DATE

During our Bowling conference call, we have decided to set aside Saturday, October 28th as our next bowling outing.  We will once again meet a the Southgate Bowling in Florence at 11:00.  We will then go to Rogers to once again to feast on a great meal as we celebrate 'Blind Awareness Month".  It would be great to have a large turnout which would bring more awareness to the National Federation of the Blind.  So please bring your family, friends, church members, etc to enjoy this day.  I will have N.F.B. Bowling tee shirts available by October 13th for anyone who wishes to  purchase one.

If you have any questions, please call or text me.

Thank you.

Linda Dizzley