[Nfbofsc] Commemorating the life of Fred Vercher

Jim Jackson cs2011 at att.net
Fri Sep 29 14:37:26 UTC 2017

Hello all, I’d like to invite you all to come and join me in celebrating the life of Fred vercher. Fred meant so much to so many and loved the nfb. Fred was like a brother to me and is sorely missed. Having said that, I’m committed to doing whatever I can to keep his memory alive. So please come out to yesterday’s at 2030 Devine st, on 10/27/2017 at 5:30 p..m and bring your favorite Fred vercher story and your wallet.

Sent from my iPhone

.