[Nfbofsc] NFB of SC Scholarship 2018

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 7 00:33:51 UTC 2018

Scholarship Season has begun in the NFB of SC!  Since the state convention
is August 10-12, the deadline for all scholarship applications is June 15th.
The committee will select the top three applicants, and they will be
notified prior to the convention. The Scholarship Committee will meet via
teleconference on July 15th, and winners will be notified soon thereafter.
The updated scholarship application is now available at www.nfbofsc.org
<http://www.nfbofsc.org> .  Please also remember that the scholarship
program operates on donations exclusively.  If you or your chapter would
like to contribute a scholarship or make a donation to the Metro Fund,
please get in touch with both me, Shannon Cook, and Valerie Warrington, NFB
of SC Treasurer.  Also, please help us get the word out about the program.
If you or someone you know is in school full time, please let them know
about the program.  Thank you.

Shannon Cook

Scholarship Committee Chairman

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003