[Nfbofsc] Sumter Chapter: Last call for BBQ pork sandwiches!!!

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Sun Apr 15 19:28:21 UTC 2018

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Mega thanks for all you do. The Sumter Chapter of the NFB of SC will host
our 13th Annual Barbecue Fundraiser.

There will be a state board meeting at the Federation Center, Saturday,
April 21, 2018. So, if you would like to pre-order a sandwich or two please
call me at 803-775-5792 or via email at  <mailto:debra.canty at frontier.com>
debra.canty at frontier.com on or by Monday, April 16th by 12 noon to be
inclusive in the count for the caterers.

All BBQ sandwiches can be available at the state board meeting which will
consist of a Barbecue pork sandwich for 6 dollars.

The pork will be chopped pork.

A bag of pork skins are 5 dollars which consist of the soft or hard skins.

We apologize that the BBQ chicken sandwiches will not be available for the
board meeting.

All orders must be placed by April 16, 2018 by 12 noon.

These sandwiches will be available at 10 o'clock on the morning of the state
board meeting.

Please contact me no later than on Monday, April 16 to place your order and
we trust that all monies will be collected at the state board meeting,
Saturday, April 21.

These proceeds will help NFB members and associates to attend the nationals
this summer as well.

Mega thanks for supporting the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of South Carolina.

Thank you,

Debra Canty, President

Diana Singleton, Chairperson of the BBQ Fund-Raiser

Thomasina McBride, Vice-Chairperson of the BBQ Fund-Raiser