[Nfbofsc] Midlands' Gives, please consider donating to Rocky Bottom and NFB of SC

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 22:48:28 UTC 2018

Hello Federation Family!

Midlands Gives is a 24-hour online giving event that brings the region
together as one community, raising money and awareness for local nonprofits
in 11 Midlands counties. During Midlands Gives, contributions of just $20 or
more are amplified through sponsored prize incentives. Since its inception
in 2014 the event has raised over $3.8 million for local nonprofits.

The fifth annual Midlands Gives event will take place on May 1, 2018 right
here, on the midlandsgives.org website.

Please consider donating to NFB of SC and/or Rocky Bottom for Midlands'
gives. You can schedule your donation today and will be charged on May 1.

Last year, Rocky Bottom raised nearly $1,000 and NFB of SC raised around
$500 Let's see if we can more than double those numbers. With all of us
working together, I know we can raise money for these awesome organizations
that mean so much to all of us!

If you need assistance donating through the online site, I will be more than
happy to help. Or, please let Frank know and we will insure your donation is
counted.

Here is the link for Rocky Bottom

https://www.midlandsgives.org/index.php?section=organizations
<https://www.midlandsgives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDon
ation_org&fwID=451> &action=newDonation_org&fwID=451

Here is the link for NFB of SC

https://www.midlandsgives.org/index.php?section=organizations
<https://www.midlandsgives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDon
ation_org&fwID=450> &action=newDonation_org&fwID=450

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

803-960-9977