[Nfbofsc] Tim Cox

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:59:21 UTC 2018

Will do.

Justin

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lucy Marr via
NFBofSC
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 1:36 PM
To: NFBofSC at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lucy Marr <septembergirl95 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbofsc] Tim Cox

Hi everyone,

My brother Tim has been in the hospital for the past month. Earlier this
morning he went into cardiac arrest and is on life support. My husband Don
and I will be traveling to Charlotte early tomorrow morning in hopes that he
can hang on until then. Tim and I were members in Columbia during the
nineties. He has held other leadership positions in the NFB of SC throughout
the years, but it has been a while due to his poor health. Please keep our
family in your thoughts and prayers as we say goodbye to a wonderful man.

Lucy
septembergirl95 at gmail.com <mailto:septembergirl95 at gmail.com>