[Nfbofsc] We, the Members of the Sumter Chapter are inviting all chapters and friends to our gala...

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Wed Aug 8 03:44:38 UTC 2018

08 August 18

Dear Federation Family,

On behalf of the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina, we are inviting all leaders, chapters and friends to attend
our 45th Annual Fundraiser Christmas Gala.

We are now offering reserved seating for $25.00 per attendee, with no
deadline, but, while the gala tickets are still available for your
inclusiveness at our annual affair.

The gala will be hosted, Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.

Please respond off of this list serve at (debra.canty at frontier.com
<mailto:debra.canty at frontier.com> ), if you would like to attend for $25.00
or sponsor a table of 10 for $250.00.

Mega thanks in advance for your consideration in this effort to improve the
quality of life for the blind.

Please reply to (debra.canty at frontier.com <mailto:debra.canty at frontier.com>
) for more pertinent information about the gala.

With kind regards,

Debra Canty, President

NFB Sumter Chapter

P. O. Box 641