[Nfbofsc] Thank you!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 11:55:00 UTC 2018

Hello Federation Family!

I know I will forget to thank someone not meaning to so please forgive me in
advance if I overlook anyone.

I had an incredible NFB of SC state convention experience from the band
Friday night to the talent show to an awesome banquet address, I am so
thankful to be apart of the SC affiliate!

To our president, thank you for adding some new agenda items and moving
others around to keep it interesting. Thank you for all your hard work that
goes into an event like this. Thank you for your dedication to each member,
division and chapter within NFB of SC. Thank you for all you do!

To Tiffiny and the host chapter, thank you for the Friday reception. It was
awesome seeing so many people dancing and enjoying themselves, the band was
entertaining as always.

Lenora and Ellen, thank you for being an intrical role in our convention as
the door prize chairs and thank you  to the membership for awesome prizes.

To our exhibitors, thank you for showing us new and innovative items, for
taking your time to spend with us during the convention.

To our sponsors, thank you for supporting NFB of SC with your generous
donations to offset convention costs.

To our presenters during the convention, thank you for delivering knowledge
and information that could help us or someone we know. Thank you for taking
time to visit us.

To our national rep, thank you for your persistence to make it to our state
convention, for informative national report, for a humorous and inspiring
message during the banquet, and for loving the state of South Carolina and
its members.

To our students, thank you for bringing youth into the NFB of SC, for
helping with various roles during the convention, and for allowing us to get
to know you!

To our associate members, thank you for counting ballots, driving members to
the convention, running errands, running sound, and just being you, a vital
role in our affiliate!

To David and Darlene, thank you for the behind the scenes work that goes
into making this a successful convention from name tags, registration, and
so much, much more, we love you!

To our newly elected board members and divisions, thank you for change
within this state. Thank you for what you will bring to NFB of SC.

To those who are no longer on our board, we appreciate your dedication,
devotion and hard work and we know your commitment will still be strong.

To our membership, thank you for all you do to make NFB of SC proud, strong,
and ever-changing.

And to anyone I missed, thank you for all you do in this affiliate, in our
community, you are loved and appreciated.

It is we not me. It is one team, one goal!

Let's go build the Federation!